Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Look of the Day- 003



I'm back... It's been too long.
This look was for a style contest for Panache Modeling Agency. I got 3rd place, what do you think that I could have done differently? Here's my description.

A most powerful forcefield spills out into the atmosphere as Kitari Bravin fast approaches in Agrypine by [sYs] designs. Her long gown softly sweeping along the floor, she is unstoppable with the pendant of light fastened to the end of the laced ruffled collar around her neck. A dark sorceress of the night, lead by her guiding light.

Al Vulo Skin + PurpleMoon Hair + love love love = Heaven
Stop by the shops listed with the taxi below, and you too can be unstoppable!
You'll see what I mean. :)


Hair: :: PurpleMoon :: Exa Midnight Brown
Skin: Al Vulo - Miha Peach Natural 2
Jewelry: Alienbear - Mimmi Earring & Bracelet in Teal
Outfit: [sYs] - Agrypine
Nails : Mandala - Gaga Nails Black

No comments:

Post a Comment